“Nicest employees! Best burger ever, hands down!”
Review of Dotty's

Dotty's
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Etna
Reviewed June 14, 2014

The first time my Husband and I tried this place, we split the Classic BLT and the Brown Bear Burger. We're now addicts, and have been back multiple times. First off, I don't know if the bacon is local or not, but it's sure the best bacon I've ever had! It's nice and thick, and cooked to perfection! The brown bear burger is the absolute best burger I've ever had, hands down, no ifs, ands, or buts about it!!! The BLT normally comes on sourdough which tastes great, although we went in last Sunday evening, and they were out. They had to put it on some kind of roll. I'm so glad they did! I thought it was great on sourdough, but the roll just makes it that much better! It tastes so fresh! The milkshakes are soooo good! It's hard to find places that have such a wide variety of shakes that they actually mix in the ingredients nowadays, I'm so happy I'm moving up near one(even if my butt isn't :] )! And finally, the staff. The first time we were helped by a woman that's name, based on a labeled picture on their website, I think is Anne or Annie. I'm not sure if she's the owner, or (coming from a previous restaurant owner myself) an owner's dream employee! She is the sweetest person ever! The last few times we were in, there were two guys working, and they were too, very friendly. Even on a Sunday evening, just before closing and w/ hordes of people coming in, they still held their cool and gave great customer service! I can't wait to live 10 minutes from this place!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

When looking for a quick lunch while visiting Etna, Dotty's is more than just a quick fast food stop! The menu was extensive and varied for all appetites, the service was friendly and very attentive, and the prices were fair. We will definitely return the next time we are in Scott Valley!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I were bicycle touring through Etna around lunch time as part of a 12 day bicycle tour. We stopped at Dotty's for lunch. I had a burger and my wife had a hot dog. Both were delicious. Service was friendly and efficient. The food was great though next time I might order the chicken sandwich. The locals ordering before and after us were all ordering the chicken sandwich. With such a good burger I really wonder how much better the chicken sandwich is?

1  Thank Leavethecar

Been to Dotty's? Share your experiences!