“Delicious!”

Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Etna
Idyllwild, California
“Delicious!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

When looking for a quick lunch while visiting Etna, Dotty's is more than just a quick fast food stop! The menu was extensive and varied for all appetites, the service was friendly and very attentive, and the prices were fair. We will definitely return the next time we are in Scott Valley!

• Visited February 2014

Oregon
“Delicious lunch stop”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I were bicycle touring through Etna around lunch time as part of a 12 day bicycle tour. We stopped at Dotty's for lunch. I had a burger and my wife had a hot dog. Both were delicious. Service was friendly and efficient. The food was great though next time I might order the chicken sandwich. The locals ordering before and after us were all ordering the chicken sandwich. With such a good burger I really wonder how much better the chicken sandwich is?

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Leavethecar

Been to Dotty's? Share your experiences!