“Great beer, friendly staff”
Review of Etna Brewing Co.

Etna Brewing Co.
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Etna
Cuisines: American
Description: The Etna Brewery was established in 1872 and is one of the oldest breweries in California. http://etnabrew.net/?page_id=75
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We found this place by chance, and I was really pleased we did. While we didn't eat there we sampled a few ales and had a good chat with the two servers about the brewery and its merchandise..

During the course of my Californian trip I sampled over 30 different ales, and Etna's Classic Gold topped my list of Pale Ales while its Phoenix Red scored highly in the Amber Ales category. My wife really liked Rustlers Revenge but disliked intensely the berry-flavoured Blonde ale.

Etna has a good range of merchandise all featuring its Eagle logo. We bought a glass which survived the trip back to England but the brewery had sold-out its stock of large T-shirts. Maybe next time.

There are newer reviews for Etna Brewing Co.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Good setting, especially outdoor area, is refreshing. The brews are very good! The "kids" serving are friendly and go out of their way to inform and serve. Food is fine and prices are fair. Great place to lunch.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have never seen one of the sweet waitresses at the Etna Brewery treat a customer poorly. I tip these SWEETIES the best i can afford. The waitresses @ BOB's are nasty especialy the one called "TERRY" saw her spit on a lady's plate.

1  Thank BlendoHaggy
Reviewed July 13, 2012

A wonderful little microbrewery and serves downhome food. Their root beer is fabulous!

1  Thank ShastaGirlWeed_CA
Reviewed July 9, 2012

You'll enjoy the outdoor dining when the weather is nice. The beer is top notch and deserves to be savored.

1  Thank Bets54

Been to Etna Brewing Co.? Share your experiences!