“Lovely place to eat”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Valley Center, California
“Lovely place to eat”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a wonderfully QUIET restaurant. I take my parents there since most places are so noisy it is hard for them to hear and have a conversation. The Beef Broccoli is just wonderful and the Plum wine!
Plenty to eat and share in each portion!

Visited February 2013

Fallbrook, California
“Gourmet Chinese”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We love Chin's and don't get there as often as we should. Always good size portions and great quality and taste. My wife loves the Ma Po Tofu served in a deep metal bowl that keeps it hot until all is gone. Upscale for Chinese with nice linen and seating and a friendly wait staff. We will try to get there more often in 2013.

Visited May 2013
“update the decor”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I opened the door which seems to be dirty and unwilling to touch, I looked down and discovered red chewed gum on the threshold entry floor not good. I decided for takeout so I noticed theirs a bench for waiting guest. But guess what, the seat pad is white and the stains were very uninviting.I started noticing dust and a dark gloomy dining area atop dirty carpet and asian rugs not good. My son likes the food but since I'm buying were going to have to take a raincheck on future purchases until these problems are addressed cause I want value for my hard earned money and I hope this review helps others whom are looking for the ultimate dining experience think twice.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank geneee96
Escondido, CA
“Gourmet Chinese”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

These people try very hard to make great Chinese food and they do a pretty good job. Lots of nice items on the menu and excellent quality.

Visited December 2012
Escondido, California
“My favorite Chinese food”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My husband and I love Oriental food and this is our favorite. The crispy honey chicken is to die for. I can't have spicy and everyone else loves it HOT so I love the fact that you can have anything pretty much one to five stars in spiciness. It's not the least expensive, but it's not the most, either. We like the fact that we can actually hear each other also - no loud music - just a nice dinner out.

• Visited January 2013