“Even though”

Pho Saigon Express
Ranked #22 of 366 Restaurants in Escondido
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 27, 2012

As a person with allergies to tree nuts and peanuts I can say it is tough to find an Asian food place (let alone a Pho place) that's safe for me to eat at. I went to Pho Saigon Express and found that the Terriaky Beef was safe for me to eat, and it was delicious.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

That's only because I haven't tried any in South San Diego County. Very fast service. Always clean. Friendly wait staff. Owners always onsite. Delicious Pho! Great prices. My wife and I have lunch here at least once a week. We love it.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Excellent food, consistently good. I typically have the bun with the shrimp, but their sandwiches are often-forgotten. They are really good as well. The owners always remember their customers and are very nice. Parking is easy, and they have a central location.

1  Thank houstontosandiego
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I always get pork and egg roll bun at Vietnamese restaurants. The BUN I ordered was very good. I will go back there again.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Ate here on a recommendation of a friend. there are many restaurants serving Pho in this area. We were very pleased. The service was very good. We asked the waiter for recommendations and he gave us very good advise. I chose the #18 Pho, which is rare steak. My wife had R23 fish filet with basil and onions. We also had A5 Spring rolls with shrimp. Everything was excellent. Portions were generous. Cost was very reasonable.

We would return again and can recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting good Vietnamese food.

This is a family friendly restaurant and children are always welcome. There are plenty of dishes on the menu for children. Rice, noodle, soup, chicken, beef, fish.

A sure sign that this is authentic Vietnamese cuisine is the amount of Asians in the restaurant. Quite a few on this visit.