“Great Bagels and Sandwiches”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #101 of 376 Restaurants in Escondido
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Escondido is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed September 14, 2016

I regularly stop in to get bagels when we have company, but stopped in for lunch when I was at Lenscrafters and had a wonderful sandwich. The ingredients are fresh and full of flavor. The service was very good. The sun was beating in the window, so some kind of shade would help, but all in all it was a nice visit.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Having been introduced to this chain by a friend in Redlands, I elected to give my local Panera a shot. After giving it two tries, I probably won't return.

As many others have said, they are not consistent with their supply of goodies. I ordered the same breakfast sandwich both times and they were different from each other. The second visit sandwich was clearly off even beyond the bread.

I also ordered a coffee and was surprised when it came from a carafe in the ordering area. No biggie, but the damn coffee was room temperature. After bringing it to their attention, the lady supervisor assured me that it was just made but I challenged her to taste it and she acquiesced and brought me a fresh cup.

There have to be better managed places than this location so trying it again isn't totally out of the picture. If I only didn't care for a breakfast sandwich every now and then....

Reviewed July 22, 2016

What a nice place to meet people and have wonderful and flavorful food. Great service and always friendly staff. That means a lot!

Reviewed January 13, 2016

This was one of the better Panera's I have been to. Food was very good, service was excellent, even at a busy lunch time. The big problem was the lack of a shade/sun screen toward the back of the restaurant, which is where we were seated.

Reviewed November 6, 2015

This is a typical Panera Bread but it's location makes it convenient for those using the outdoor mall which is adjacent. Their menu is a normal Panera but theyu do have a nice outdoor seating area.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!