“Birthday beer and a bite”

Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 341 Restaurants in Escondido
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub, International
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Catch the Eastbound Sprinter to Stone! Closest stop is Nordahl Road. North County Transit District: Bus Route # 353 NCTD Phone Customer Service = 760.966.6500
Description: At Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens, we endeavor to use as much in-season, locally and organically grown produce as possible. It's about much more than freshness and sustainability. Local, organic food--fresh from local growers AND our own farm to your table--simply tastes better and is better for you. Combine those benefits with our expansive gardens, our indoor and outdoor 32-tap beer systems and select wines and you've got a dining experience to satiate your--body, mind and soul.
topeka
“Birthday beer and a bite”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Not our first trip to Stone, only this time we knew what we were in for. They have one of those menus where you have to google what the ingredients are, unless you have a culinary degree. Very exquisite combinations, totally delicious. My only complaint (maybe because I like to eat) is that the portions could be bigger. Save room for dessert. And beer of course!! The grounds are laid out for an after dinner stroll through the stone lined gardens, sipping your favorite brews. I will be back again, always a treat.

• Visited August 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
San Diego, California
“overpriced food.”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I do not understand WHY so many people have recommended this place to me. Ya, sure they have good beer, but the food is grossly over priced considering the portions. I was so disappointed with my meal, I ordered duck tacos- 3 teenie tacos with a side of black beans(which tasted as if they were straight from a can) - I was so hungry after leaving that I had a pizza delivered to my home. They have a great out door seating area, but not paying a premium for that! What a disappointment.

• Visited September 2014
Escondido, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stone Brewing Co.”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

The atmosphere is fantastic!! Makes you feel that you're on vacation! The food, not so fantastic. Have been there three times. Food was crummy the firts two times. The third time we went there we didn't eat or drink because we sat there for 20 minutes and no one ever came to take our order. Oh well.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sam502014
Los Angeles, California
“CHEERS”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

OH MY MY MY - to say I'm a fan of Stone would be an understatement - Stone has been pouring some of the tastiest brews around for quite a while. The brewery has come a long way from when it first opened - it's been a great treat heading there every year to sample what's on tap....if you like beer (and I'm talking good beer) you must stop thru - sit down and just take it all in...cheers

• Visited August 2014
San Diego, California
“creative plus beer”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

lovely out and indoor seating with varied gourmet menu and many unusual and tasty beers made on site
crowded but pleasant service in a large warehouse type of building and tours of brewery available

• Visited November 2013