“Amazing Outdoor Garden Seating”

Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 341 Restaurants in Escondido
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub, International
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Catch the Eastbound Sprinter to Stone! Closest stop is Nordahl Road. North County Transit District: Bus Route # 353 NCTD Phone Customer Service = 760.966.6500
Description: At Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens, we endeavor to use as much in-season, locally and organically grown produce as possible. It's about much more than freshness and sustainability. Local, organic food--fresh from local growers AND our own farm to your table--simply tastes better and is better for you. Combine those benefits with our expansive gardens, our indoor and outdoor 32-tap beer systems and select wines and you've got a dining experience to satiate your--body, mind and soul.
Hawaii
“Amazing Outdoor Garden Seating”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I are foodies and craft beer/home brew junkies. We did the San Diego nano-breweries and tastings days before and headed up to Escondido/San Marcos to visit a few more. We did the brew tour prior to having dinner with family. The tour was short but we didn't need the full treatment since we've been to many tours at other places. The tastings are always fun. But I was looking forward to dinner. I enjoyed my outdoor dining the last time I came and requested an outdoor space for our party of 6. The beer selection is great (they also feature other breweries in SD) but the food didn't blow me away this time around. Safe bets: Warm pretzels with their Stone mustard and the Cheese/Beer soup. Also, try any limited edition beers like their "Suede" and share a "tasting" with the table. I was more impressed with the ambiance of the restaurant than the food. However, our server was outstanding!!

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Reading PA
“There's a reason this is #1 for brewery tours and brewpub visits in the USA”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Visited September 22nd 2013 and arrived when brewpub opened. Brewpub opens up to the garden area and the main bar has a backdrop of the actual brewery covered by 20 foot glass. Absolutely great beer and excellent atmosphere. I wish I could have stayed to have some of the food, it looked great. The brewery tour was $10, I believe and was well worth it. 1 hour of tour of the facility and tastings of everything they had on draft. Overall excellent, would go to San Diego just to visit this place again.

• Visited September 2013
San Diego, California, United States
“Poor Space Management”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

2:15 PMish...
Me: Hi! I don't have a reservation...how long is the wait for a table for 7?
HOSTESS(smiling): Sorry, we're completely booked and probably can't seat you for at least 90 minutes...
Me: That's alright, I should've thought about that on a Saturday. We'll just go outside to the bar areas...

2:20 PMish...checking out the outdoor area...
ME: Hi! Are these tables on the side all reserved?
SERVER: Yeah...I'm sorry...you can check out the area by the bar...
ME: How about that really long one off to the side there thats kinda hidden, can we chill there?
SERVER: Uh...no, that's reserved too. Sorry!

2:30 PMish...giving my tourist friends from a quick tour, we later manage to hijack the semi-secret cushy lounge area.

2:31-3:30 PMish...after enjoying some brews and some overpriced tiny-portioned appetizers, we noticed that no one was ever seated at any of the tables I had asked about over an hour ago. If you don't have enough waitstaff to cover the extra tables, why not just expand the bar/lounge area and let people chill at the tables? Or maybe *gasp* hire more servers? Though we did notice from time to time 2 to 4 waitstaff would hang out and giggle by empty long table I asked about...WTF?

I hate this place a little bit more each time I'm dragged here for a birthday or a tourist friend in town...I would never come here on my own accord. But if you're a tourist, you should probably see this place at least once in your life.

Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
“Great Ambience”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very nice atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. The building, the stone decor and the garden are modern yet warm and inviting---great for socializing with friends. Food is decent but nothing to rave about. Great beer selection and waiters are passionate about their beer. Will come back for the beer!

• Visited October 2013
Syracuse, NY
“Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Good everyday food. Very good service. Very nice atmosphere. Outdoor seating looked really nice but was full so if you want to sit outside, you need to make a reservation.

• Visited September 2013