“Not your average brewery, this is a beautiful restaurant and landscape”

Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 346 Restaurants in Escondido
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Catch the Eastbound Sprinter to Stone! Closest stop is Nordahl Road. North County Transit District: Bus Route # 353 NCTD Phone Customer Service = 760.966.6500
Description: At Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens, we endeavor to use as much in-season, locally and organically grown produce as possible. It's about much more than freshness and sustainability. Local, organic food--fresh from local growers AND our own farm to your table--simply tastes better and is better for you. Combine those benefits with our expansive gardens, our indoor and outdoor 32-tap beer systems and select wines and you've got a dining experience to satiate your--body, mind and soul.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We all know and love the beer... but the restaurant and surrounding grounds are also amazing. This was by far, the fanciest brew pub I've visited, with entrees like duck hash and spaghetti squash cakes. We were fortunate to snake a table in the "bar area," but if I go back, I'll make a rez for sure since the wait can be extensive. We didn't make it on the tour, which I was bummed about, but its more incentive to go back. As for the beer, I don't think you'd be reading these reviews if you didn't already know you can't miss it!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have such mixed feelings about Stone Brewery. The location is great, they have really melded into the area in a very environmentally friendly way and made good use of the land around them. The place is beautiful, the outside area is perfect to get together with friends for a drink or dinner. The beer is excellent - and the food is - well it could be better. It is very expensive and you are not getting food the quality and level of the price they charge. So I like going there, but just not for dinner. They way overcharge for the ambiance and that just doesn't add up to a mediocre meal.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Love love love the beer!
Food is ok... a bit on the funky side... don't eat their often because it just isn't my thing...

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

It was very crowded and was hard to park but it was worth the struggle. We had to eat in the outdoor bar with a limited bar but the food was great. Try the Quail Knots.

The grounds are beautiful and it is a good experience. We will be back.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great ambiance, a lousy dinner menu (I understand lunch is better).
The menu was brief and expensive, and not very good. Duck tacos - teensy $19. Sausage - (red ho)t $19 Chicken breast with Confit (makes it worth $5 more : ) $21 Tilapia $21 . The food was overspiced, variety poor, and was expensive. No 'table', like bread or salads - they offered appetizers, but this kind of overpriced trendy menu doesn't cut it with me, and judging by what I observed around my area, it didn't please other diners either. Servers' attitude was good, but the meal was an hour in coming. Why so slow for simple food with overspiced gravy?
Stone Mountain is a large, commercial brewery and the gardens and building are great. The tour is interesting - staff are very young. It might be worth taking the tour but eating elsewhere.

1  Thank Pat B