The staff were all very nice. Our room was super tiny for 4 of us. Hard time with large suitcase and 2 adults 1 teenager and an 8 year old. Pool was nice and clean. Inn and out burger as well as a del taco were within walking distance. I thought this hotel was grossly overpriced. We paid over $400 for 2 nights for 2 double beds. We had just stayed at the holiday inn in Anaheim and paid $270 for 2 nights and the rooms were much larger. They did have a free breakfast that was pretty good. Probably won't stay here again just because the size of the room is so small and the price is so BIG!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Diego-Escondido is nestled in hills of north San Diego county, minutes to Wild Animal Park, Performing Art Center, Harrah's Rincon Casino, Valley View Casino, Pala Casino, Cal. State San Marcos, Award Winning Stone Brewing Co., Golf Courses, fishing, and Wineries. Easy access to downtown San Diego, Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Legoland, Beaches, Parks and only a few miles from hiking, Cineplex, and Ice skating. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Centrally located to business & financial district of Escondido. Local companies include Sony, Lockheed Martin, Hewlett Packard and many more. Includes daily deluxe hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Diego - Escondido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express San Diego - Escondido Hotel Escondido
- Holiday Inn Express Escondido
- Holiday Inn Escondido
- Escondido Holiday Inn