Best Western Escondido Hotel
$219
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

Escondido Lodge(Escondido)
Free cancellation until 06/01
$97
$70
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

Free cancellation until 05/31
$149
Escondido Inn(Escondido)
$69
$62
All reviewssafari parkfreeway closewild animal parkboiled eggsbest westernscontinental breakfastyogurtthe breakfast areamicrowave and fridgeeasy accessnice place to staystaying at this hotelconvenient locationpool and hot tubclean hotelsitting areafront desk staff
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel, along with many family members, for a local wedding. We were all very pleased with the location, service and accommodations. The rooms were nicely updated and spacious and also very clean. The pool area was lovely and a very nice spot for chilling after a long day of activities. The continental breakfast was more than adequate and included some fresh fruits and yogurts. While not a luxury hotel, this place offers quite a lot and would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mustlovetravel
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Nice, clean hotel. The price was good compared to neighbor hotels, the hotel offers breakfast with the price you pay, basic breakfast (bagels, juice, coffee and other stuff). This is a great hotel if you are driving by on the 15 fwy or if you have family near, as is in a town with no much to do.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights while traveling in the area. Breakfast was nice and they had a decent choice (for those not gluten free). It was worth the money that we spent. The room was clean and the staff friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We spent a night after Safari Park. Hotel staffs aren't warm and welcoming but it's Best Western, I didn't really expect much. They did however put us on top of laundry room so my kids don't bother other guests. I really appreciate that because that's one less thing on my mind. The room is clean and comfortable. The bed, oh my goodness, one of the most comfortable ever slept on. Tempted to call and ask what they use so we can get the same one for home and we have the double pillow top at home. All in all we got a good night sleep and a filling breakfast in the morning (hard boiled eggs, yogurt, bagels, and made-your-own waffle) to prepare us for the Legoland adventure the next day. For little over $100, I say it's a good value.

Room Tip: Food tip: If you ever stay here after a long hot day at the Safari park and don't feel like dragging the kids out to eat. Lourdes the little Mexican shop inside of Shell restaurant (not the one right across street from hotel) has the best chicken soup ever! So filling, and tasty. I won't try their chips and fish taco though. They are just okay.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Colleen S
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We recently helped our daughter move to Escondido and stayed for 1 night at the Escondido Best Western. Originally was sold out through Expedia, Orbitz, etc. I decided to take a chance and call directly. When I explained why I needed a room, the clerk went out of her way to accomodate me. Breakfast was fantastic, everything was wonderful. This is our regular place to stay for our next visit. I highly recommend. Thanks.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple