This place has absolutely no curb appeal and from the outside looks like a tacky "no-tell, motel" but they have really done some work on the interiors. I wanted a decent place to stay for a 4 night business trip and the rates on a "king size suite" were very attractive. Unfortunately, it was not a suite as I expected (kitchen area, living room area) but a "spa suite" which meant they had spent a considerable amount of money turning the bathroom into a nicely tiled room with large jacuzzi tub and television. The bath room was about the same size as the bedroom, which was smaller than an average American hotel room. Very clean, great bed, everything worked well, just quite a bit smaller than I'd imagined for a "suite". Great price for what you get, though. The breakfast is one of the lamest I have ever seen - cheap muffins, cornflakes, bad coffee and hard boiled eggs in the reception area. I didn't bother eating there but wasn't counting on it anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A independant motel with Franchise Quality...you will be impressed. Your home away from home. All newly renovated and Furnished 2008 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Motel Mediteran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Mediteran Hotel Escondido
- Mediteran Hotel Escondido
- Mediteran Motel Escondido