“Great yogurt, exceptional service!”
Review of Yogurtland

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yogurtland
Ranked #5 of 16 Dessert in Escondido
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Needing a fro yo fix, glad we found yogurtland. Upon entering, staff loudly and pleasantly greeted us. Like they were really happy we were there. Made me even more excited to get the yogurt. The flavor choices were exceptional. So much so that I had to go there twice during my 3 day stay. Each time staff were great, and the yogurt delicious. I even got the silver spoon which really made me feel special! I will definitely go back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love yogurt and Yogurtland is another typical yogurt stop. But they are all good in my book. Many toppings to choose from and always new flavors!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

More choices than many frozen yogurt stores. I chose mango and a strawberry-lemon sorbet. Lots of fruit toppings that looked freshly prepared. Some candy and cookie toppings. Lots of seating to slowly savor each spoonful. Would like to see smaller containers. I always end up buying more than i want. This is my go-to frozen yogurt place in Escondido.

Been to Yogurtland? Share your experiences!