“good for an inexpensive dinner”

Cuscatlan Salvadorean Cusine
Ranked #28 of 339 Restaurants in Escondido
Cuisines: Latin, Central American, Spanish, Salvadoran, South American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Akron, Ohio
“good for an inexpensive dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

We arrived on a Sunday night, and few restaurants were open downtown Escondido. Cuscatlan has good food, and it was quite inexpensive.

Visited June 2014

Los Angeles, California
“An authentic dining experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time here and I came with my fiancée and my mother-in-law-to-be.
We all wanted to try something new and we thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience here. It was a Saturday afternoon and there were only a few couples and one family seating, but their establishment has outside seating and ample inside seating for groups as well.

The ambiance is calming and the decor is quaint and homie. They had a selection of bachata music playing on rotation our entire stay and it helped to set the feel.

The service was prompt, polite and patience and the waitress answered all my questioned regarding the menu. After choosing some dishes, we were served in a timely manner.

Our dishes were decadent and different. From pastelles to plantains and tilapia; all of our dishes were flavorful and amply seasoned. Truly a taste to behold!!
The prices were reasonable and the flavors were grand and I highly recommend this dining experience!

“Nice family restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a Groupon for this place, but we weren't sure if we would like the food. We decided to give it a try anyway, and we are so glad we did. The food was great. We can't wait to go there again when we are in the area.

• Visited September 2013