“Love it”
Review of Baltimore Snowball

Baltimore Snowball
Ranked #4 of 16 Dessert in Escondido
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The best shaved ice done Baltimore Style! Create your own snowball with over 50 refreshing flavors! Throw in a scoop of hand dipped ice cream and top it off with a variety of compliments including Baltimore's favorite, Marshmallow Cream! In Baltimore, it's not a Snowball without Marshmallow! Or you can choose one our favorite combos from the Baltimore's Best menu! The Charlie Brown, The Elvis, The Little Surfer, Ocean City Sunset, Rootbeer Float, Strawberry Shortcakei and more! The possibilities are endless! We offer Drive thru and walk up servicing so "Come on Hon, let's go get a Snowball!"Baltimore Snowball"Take a Snow Day"
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love Baltimore Snowball. It takes ice cream and flavored ice to a whole new level in taste if youve never tried it you havent lived

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Being from Maryland and having worked in Baltimore for over 17 years I had to try this snowball stand when I was in Escondido. My daughter and I had a hard time figuring out what to try because there were so many choices! We ended up ordering the Elvis and Mocha Madness. Both were to die for. We loved them so much that we went back again. Wish there was a Baltimore, MD location!! Craving it right now:)

3  Thank SD13MD
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

We were amazed to find Snowball out here we are from Baltimore and that means ASnowball treat. We were more than delighted great snowballs all flavors even egg custard with marshmallow you got to find this place it's a taste treat the 50s musi c and good vivmakes this a Hit with whole family. If you never had a snowball before yo gotta try this place A Big 5 for Baltimore Snowballs

3  Thank lukesbuddy
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My daughter took us to this place to try, and oh boy, it is awesome! Shaved ice with ice cream in the middle and topped with whipped cream, drizzled with marshmallow sauce. Delish! They have alot of different combinations to try, I had a coffee and caramel one, my daughter had a Luau or something and for the kids, good ole shaved ice. I hope this catches on and more open. The only downside is its an old coffee drive thru and so very small with limited patio space/seating.

2  Thank louiel00
Reviewed July 30, 2013

If you go once you are guaranteed to go back! Don't be shy about the crazy flavors listed on the board. Be adventurous! You won't be disappointed. If you like 50/50 bars, then these little treats will send you off the charts! We got a "Carnival" snowball today. It has vanilla ice cream in the middle surrounded by "snow" that is flavored with bubble gum and cotton candy syrup. Add whip cream around the edges and add sugar sprinkles and you have yourself a "Carnival!" It was absolutely delicious! It really is like a crazy 50/50 desert. I can't wait to try an actual orange one or a root beer float.

2  Thank Kimberly G

Been to Baltimore Snowball? Share your experiences!