“A Birthday to Remember ...”

Vintana Wine + Dine
Reserve with OpenTable
Vintana Wine + Dine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 381 Restaurants in Escondido
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-15 Freeway
Description: Located on the Penthouse Level of the Lexus Centre of Escondido, Vintana offers a modern take on California Cuisine and picturesque views of the Escondido town and countryside.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife had booked this luxury restaurant for my big 50th birthday bash and Vintana did not disappoint. The food was absolutely wonderful, from preparation to presentation, very pleasing. Thank you so much for taking such wonderful care of our family during our visit to Vintana Wine + Dine. You and your staff were so very accommodating. All personnel were very well trained, accommodating and helpful (all done with a smile). Everything was handled with efficiency and attention to every detail was given. Food was delicious and the view was wonderful while dining. Thanks for doing such an outstanding job to make our visit so pleasurable. If you live in the North County San Diego, you don't have to drive downtown or to the coast for luxury dining. The Cohn Restaurant Group have done it again. They have created a gem for the North County residence. Once again, thank you for making my 50th birthday bash a wonderful experience.

Reviewed November 5, 2018

We have dined here many times as this is one of our favorites for special events. This evening we decided to celebrate a belated birthday by doing Happy Hour at Vintana. Everything was wonderful from the cocktails to the Array of appetizers (I think we had one of each and every one on the menu). The atmosphere was great, and service was excellent, but what made it for us was the most wonderful waitress we have ever encountered. Farzana was one of the best we have encountered and we have dined all over the world. Incredible, attentive and definitely at the top of her game. She made us feel like family, and we will definitely ask for her when we return.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018

Who would have thought it? However it sure works! The meal was fantastic, the views incredible and the service (thanks Stephen!) was awesome. My girlfriend and her work colleague and husband dined on Monday 10/29/18 and could not have been more impressed. I forgot my phone or you would be seeing great food pics. We started with an appetizer of the apple-sage Brussels Sprouts (roasted and seasoned to perfection), then on to the main courses of skirt steak, cioppino, fresh catch of the day (which was ono), and my dish - the signature sea bass. All were winners! Oh I forgot to add the lobster bisque - best I ever had!

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Had been dining here for a while and have not really made a review.
All food items on the menu are a favorite from salads, Mac n’ cheese, fish are all cooked to perfection, it can be busy though, make reservations to be safe.
Happy hour food items are also worth devouring . Me and my friends pick this restaurant a lot, for convenience and food .

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Went to a couple of concerts on Friday night on the roof and the atmosphere was great. Good happy hour food and drink and people dancing.

Date of visit: August 2018