“Hidden Italian Ice”
Review of EscoGelato

EscoGelato
Ranked #2 of 16 Dessert in Escondido
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This place has some amazing and unique gelato flavors. Enjoy coming in to see what new flavors they have whipped up

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Being European I have some comparisons under my belt and for an American place to be this good in Downtown Escondido is unexpected and excellent. Taste is a very personal thing and I think most people do not know what real food is suppossed to taste like anymore, well this is it as far as ice cream goes. Hope this place stays around for a very long time.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We stopped by here after reading reviews on EscoGelato and we had lunch and then a gelato. Our lunch was a Panini sandwich, which was excellent, salad, and ice tea. They were extremely friendly and helpful and came over to our table and poured us more ice tea. But the best part by far was the gelato! oh my goodness! it was so flavorable and creamy, my husband is Italian, and he even said it was the best he's had!! We live in South Orange County, but If we lived closer, I think we would spend a lot of time there! We highly recommend this place, we will return!

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Prices are comparable to Baskin-Robbins but slightly better quality. I've never had "authentic" gelato from Italy, so I can't say how it compares but I really like it. It's Smith and creamy, denser than "American" ice cream

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is fine, but not real Gelato...still searching to find. The service is friendly and ice cream (gelato) is ok. A tad pricey...but it's the only ice-cream around so they should do ok.