“Nice Restaurant & extensive food selection.” 3 of 5 bubbles

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #120 of 338 Restaurants in Escondido
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Escondido, California
“Nice Restaurant & extensive food selection.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

BJ's have a wide selection of dishes to choose from for your delight. In September we had the Flatbread Pizza. A good choice for many people. It is usually quite busy. Suggest that you arrive early for lunch or dinner. It is amazing how many early birds there are. The staff is friendly and helpful on specials and informative as to how the items are prepared.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

San Diego, California
“Great beer selection and bar food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

I love their beer selection, I'm a fan of microbrews. They have typical bar food and theirs are pretty tasty. I seem to love their chili for some reason. :D

Visited November 2012
Escondido, CA
“Good food, fun place to be with family and friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had dinner with 7 adults and 7 kids on a Sunday night and even though it was very crowded, they managed to seat us within a 1/2 hour! Our waitress was very friendly and did a great job of accommodating so many people. The menu is HUGE (a little overwhelming, actually) but there is definitely something for everyone's taste. The portions are more than large enough, even for the hardiest appetite. And the kids enjoyed a dessert made up of a giant cookie with piles of ice cream on top! The prices were reasonable too. I would recommend this place for a fun family/friend gathering.

• Visited October 2012
Escondido, California
“Always good and a great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

The lunch specials are all really good. I have been here many times and the food and service are always great. I think the quality of the food and the value you get are nice for todays times.

Visited April 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I shared the spinach stuffed mushrooms and they were delicious! Service was excellent. We received our food promptly. Amazed at the the beer choices. I had theThai chicken mango salad which I enjoyed and my husband really liked his Balsamic Glazed chicken. We would definitely go back if we were in the area again. It is noisy in the restaurant when it's busy.

• Visited September 2012