“Best Sushi In Escondido”
Review of Hayashi Sushi - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hayashi Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Sushi In Escondido”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I cam here with my girlfriend, and it was the most delicious sushi I ever had. It has the best fish here. Need to try the Tropical Roll. It's amazing how this restaurant could be so different than others.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank mike k

San Diego, California
“Best Rainbow Roll ever!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Even though this was expensive for my budget ($46 w tip for myself, a 13yo and an 8yo, no alcohol,) this was some of the best sushi I've had anywhere. The rainbow roll was fresh and delicious with the rice just right, the shrimp crunch roll was fabulous, and my daughter's teriyaki chicken bowl even seemed much better than others. Service was great, too! We will definitely be back.

2 Thank KdeBz
San Diego, California
“50% off but prices were overpriced anyway”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

It was actually good, not great but they have high prices on the menu but also have a 50% off pricing on them, which is pretty consistant with other restaurants so it doesn't feel like a discount. Had the usual california rolls-good, crunchy rolls, OK, and also ordered the sesame chicken dinner, that was OK too.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank GirlGabe
Escondido, California
“Fresh and delicious”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

My husband and I have attended this restaurant many times and I have never been disappointed. The sushi rolls are always fresh. They have a nice variety of rolls. The service is always outstanding. Each person that I have interacted with has always been friendly, efficient, and attentive. They are able to seat us promptly either at the sushi bar or in a booth. The restaurant also has at least one side room for private parties. Looks like you can seat about 15-20 in those rooms. I have not tried that myself but it does seem to be available.

• Visited January 2012