“A Hidden Gem”
Review of Cordiano Winery

Cordiano Winery
Ranked #6 of 54 things to do in Escondido
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stumbled upon this family owned winery one day last year. Wow!!! What a view. What a find! Who knew this was even here? And we are avid wine drinkers and tasters. This winery is perched onto of a rolling hill about 10 miles east of the 15 freeway. The view stretches across San Pasqual Valley, over Lake Hodges,and out to the ocean. I was told they stay open through sunset and there is no better place to sip wine and watch the sun go down than this winery. The wine is good, not great but getting better each year. Ramona in general is the next up and coming wine region in Southern California and Cordiano is among the best.

2  Thank ddesro1111
There are newer reviews for Cordiano Winery

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This winery was recommended to us by another winery in Escondido. We did the wine tasting and enjoyed some great-tasting pizza. The price for everything was a great value. And the hillside view from the patio was very nice. Highly recommend this place for a relaxing outing if you are in the Escondido area.

1  Thank safetyman57
Reviewed June 10, 2012

The view is amazing!!!
We had the veggie pizza and it was delicious. We also had a tiramisu for dessert and it was wonderful too. Staff was very friendly.

1  Thank LizzzHG
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My wife and I are avid wine tasters and just love the California wine country

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I recently moved into the area and wanted to try some of the local wines. A friend told us about Cordiano's so we took the beautiful drive up to the winery to try the wines and the pizza. This is a small winery with a terrific view of the Valley. The wines are good and the pizza cannot be beat. We joined the wine club so now we have free tastings when we take friends and 20% off the wine. The owner had a pick up party at the winery which was wonderful with wine and dinner and music for all the wine club members. The family is very nice and made us feel welcomed to their home and winery. I will take all my visitors to my home here.

1  Thank Parris