“OH YES Donuts!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Escondido
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Just cannot every get enough of these guys! They make the absolute biggest and best of every type of Donut. My fav is the Bear Claw and my hubby LOVES the Apple Fritter!! Great to pick up after church on Sunday morning!

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Who would have thought that this little old fashioned donut place would become the "must do" everyday on our San Diego vacation? We found it on yelp on our first night and literally went every night after that. Open 24 hours, old fashioned, no frills, in the heart of old Escondido are the best donuts anywhere in the world! Huge, delicious and cheap. Still craving the macaroons....

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This walk up pastry and donut shop has been a local hang out for years and is just as relevant today as yesterday given the universal appeal of its signature product. Prices are great and the product well worth seeking out. Service was friendly.

Ask if they have any fresh, warm product just from the oven. We enjoyed the glazed, blueberry donut and the chocolate covered one. The maple bar with cream is also quite good. Portions are large. While I don't think they will ever top a warm Krispy Kreme glazed donut, this is a good place to find a treat.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We took the time to find Peterson's Donut Corner because of great reviews on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. The donuts are really good sized and there are so many to choose from. My son was really excited to try the bacon and maple donut. He loved it, so did my husband...not my thing, but that's only because I want my bacon separate from my donuts. The maple bars were delicious as well as the chocolate frosted chocolate donut. The frosting was so good! They also had other wonderful pastries besides donuts. We were in the Escondido area for a week and went there twice! YUM!

1  Thank Becky T
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went because i was recommended to it by my boss. when i got there the place was small. but i was amazed by the size of the donuts. from one that i was planning to buy turned into 6 donuts. price is excellent. i will be going there again soon.

1  Thank Henry M