“Fool me once.....”

The Vineyard at Escondido
More attraction details
Owner description: An 18-hole public golf course.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

They do a horrible job sending people out, they dont care that your round might take five and half hours, and the attitude of the pro staff shop is just terrible......I have played here many times, but will not do so anymore.......they dont care

2  Thank michael_a_byrd

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The Vineyard location is right off Hwy 15 which allows is access. The facilities are very good and the course is kept in good shape. Not particularly stunning, but a nice place to play.

2  Thank bombaymartini
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good course, challenging, nice views of surrounding homes and Orfila winery and vineyards...hence the name!!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is a fun course. It is forgiving and pretty. I would give it a better review except that whenever I call to make a tee time, they tell me they have kept my credit card info and do I want to use it again.

I have told them they cannot keep my info without my permission and I want it deleted. I spoke to the manager about this and he acted like he was unaware of them doing it. He told me he would delete my info but the next time I called, guess what- they still had it. As a result my group will no longer book there. Isn't this how Target got messed up?

1  Thank Mike F
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Very solid course, it represents great value for money in nice surroundings. Cost me around 50 dollars including cart and was well worth it.