Plus - a beautiful setting. We stayed upstairs. Opened both french doors and let the outside in! Must bring everything with you... definitely no room service.
Only 30 rooms on a beautifully landscaped large piece of land. Very Peaceful! We would stay there again for just being able to sit on the balcony (or patio) and enjoy the view!
Minus - When was the last time you stayed at a hotel (at any price) that:
1. had a swimming pool that was NOT heated?
2. That had the refrigerator on the floor? (had to get down on your knees to use it)
3. Had NO breakfast of any kind. NO coffee in the lobby.
4. Had only 1 package of regular coffee (remember no breakfast or coffee in the lobby.)
5. Had no working light next to the bed??
Plus - They did have soaking pools (very private) - but no Jacuzzi's....
This Hotel could be great!!! Remember it starts with a good/ great location *** 3 star hotel; First they need to do the list above - at the very least. 1/2 of the lobby is empty!
Not inviting - They easily could bring in a nice breakfast area! The location is remote (which we liked) and great! If it didn't have that it would be a * one star hotel. No Quality control - to say the least. Also we got a great deal on line and at the last minute. So for us it was a good value.
This rating system is misleading. The location of the hotel - remote. The location of the rooms - great! The 'normal stuff'' you would expect in a resort hotel - 1. This hotel is a diamond in the rough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the picturesque foothills of Temecula’s Wineries, within minutes of the world-famous San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Southern California beaches, and just 35 minutes north of downtown San Diego.Tuscany Hills Resort sits adjacent to Castle Creek Country Club, an 18-hole championship golf course. This Escondido resort is less than 1 mile off I-15. As a guest of the resort, you can enjoy Free Wi-Fi, relax in one of our four soaking pools, or treat yourself to a rejuvenating massage treatment. Each room of the Tuscany Hills Resort offers a private balcony or patio with beautiful views of the golf course or courtyard. Cable TV, a microwave and a fridge are also included. Tuscany Hills Resort is also a destination resort for weddings, receptions or family reunions too! Both indoor and outdoor space is available. Our 3 bedroom Villa overlooks the golf course and is adjacent to our outdoor venue which makes it a perfect Bridal Suite for that special day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Tuscany Hills Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Creek Inn Hotel Escondido
- Castle Creek Resort
- Castle Creek Hotel