“AWESOME place to eat”

Add it.
Rice Bowl Express
Ranked #17 of 25 Restaurants in Escalon
Reviewed September 14, 2011

this is by far the best Chinese Restaurant in the Escalon area. We have been there several times and have never had a bad meal. The owner and his wife make you feel so welcome.

There are newer reviews for Rice Bowl Express
Reviewed May 31, 2010

This is the best Chinese food I have ever try in my life, since you walk in, you feel the good vibre of the place. The food, the backgroud music and the service is awesome. The place is attended by his owner and wife, they make you feel like family everytime you come in. The 1st time I went to this restaurant was about 5 years ago when I visited my family in Modesto, for my surprise when I when back last december the owners will still remember me and say hi to me, they recognized my face after a long long time, which means to me they really care about their customers. So I totally recomend Rice Bowl Express, its a small cozy restaurant, which makes you feel even warmer in family.

2  Thank JudithLove