“Great Breakfast!”

Ranked #20 of 304 Restaurants in Encinitas
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Loved this local hot spot. Walk in and grab your choice of coffee (choose from over 15 flavors!). Huge portions for very reasonable prices. The food was excellent.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is an amazing dish and I had it twice, then third time decided to switch up to whole grain granola waffles with fruit, also good, but I wish I had gotten the pitaya bowl again. We were there a week and I have been researching this dish and fruit since I got home and have found it is a very rare and hard to get fruit in most parts of the country. If you're in Cal. and get a chance to find anything with pitaya in it, go for it. My son had the smoothies and they were also amazing. They also have the best coffee and you can get as many types as you want and keep going back.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped for breakfast while my car was being repaired,

Order at the counter from a menu with standard eggs-to-order t healthy options like a Popeye omelet with lots of veggi's, smoothies, oatmeal, etc. I had the green omelet with avocado, asparagus, feta and more. My friend has the eggs Benedict and said they were delicious. Portions were large and prices under $10 each for good value. They have a huge assortment of brewed, fine coffee like Kona and many green & herb teas to help yourself to.

It wasn't busy on a Tues morning, so we got an outside table, which was a bit noisy. The food was good, but I'm in no rush to return.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I love hanging out here with friends and no pressure to leave while sipping on numerous varieties of coffee that I can get myself and always have just what I want hot. The food is good, prices are very reasonable, and I've never had to wait for a table. You can dine inside or out. Friends have gotten lunch and loved it but I'm stuck on the ABC breakfast sandwich with avacodo, bacon, and croissont. One day while here we left to take a walk and someone from Honey's found us on the street to return my sundglasses left at the table. She refused a tip although we'd left a while ago and knew she'd gone out of her way to find us. Honey's is located on 101 in downtown Encinitas which is a great location too. Always in search of a good breakfast spot and I've found it here - hiding in plain view!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This was a fairly reasonable eating experience. We found the food to be ok, not great. Presentation was terrific, but food was 'eh'. I think that the staff is the asset. Menu needs help. Would not return unless there are changes.