My wife and I stayed here Feb 15-16. The hotel itself is an older property, somewhat outdated, but clean and comfortable so that's the main thing. Its about 2 blocks from a nice beach and a ten minute walk from downtown Encinitas with all of its dining and drinking options. We arrived around noon Saturday and since it was too early to check in the desk staff said it was ok if we parked in the garage and walked down to the beach for a while. We came back around 3:00 and checked in. After we got settled in the room we had intended to wash up at the sink a little then head back out to eat. There were only 2 towels in the room and no wash cloths or hand towels. I had noticed some of the cleaning staff with their carts when we were heading to our room, so I went back out and asked them for some wash cloths and hand towels and the girl said she didn't have any. So I went back to the room and called the front desk and asked if someone could bring us some and he said "absolutely, I'll send someone right over with some". We waited an hour and no one came so we used the 2 towels we had to clean up with then went out to eat. When we got back a couple hours or so later still no one had been. Not sure why there seemed to be a shortage of wash cloths, but if there aren't enough to go around maybe someone should buy more or make sure the ones you do have are cleaned in time for your incoming guests? Other than that, no problems with the stay. Due to its very convenient location we would consider staying here again after we checked out what other options we have nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the picturesque shoreline of Moonlight Beach, Encinitas Inn & Suites, a Best Western International Hotel, is the perfect place for business or pleasure. Just 30 minutes from the San Diego International Airport, the hotel is at the center of all major San Diego attractions. We at Best Western Encinitas Inn & Suites in California pride ourselves in providing prompt and friendly service to our customers. Enjoy your visit in Encinitas while staying in our comfortable and spacious rooms of Best Western Encinitas Inn & Suites equipped with all the amenities you'll need. Check out the current rates and visit our specials for the latest discounts available to our online visitors. All the rooms at Best Western Encinitas Inn & Suites are exceptionally clean and comfortable. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, remote controlled cable television including HBO, king and queen size beds, coffee maker, hairdryer, refrigerator, air-conditioning etc., make your visit memorable and relaxing. King and Queen Suites are some of the specialties, which we provide to our customers. Enjoy a day relaxing around our pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Encinitas Inn & Suites At Moonlight Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Encinitas Inn And Suites At Moonlight Beach
- Best Western Encinitas Inn & Suites At Moonlight Beach Hotel Encinitas
- Best Western Encinitas Hotel
- Encinitas Best Western