“Killer Breakfast in Encinitas”
Review of Swami's Cafe

Swami's Cafe
Ranked #32 of 314 Restaurants in Encinitas
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe for breakfast, fresh juices & vegetarian fare amid surf murals & patio seats.
Reviewed April 19, 2012

If you are traveling through this area, and want to experience the local culture, and have some great food, this is place for Breakfast or lunch. My son, who has done some surfing in Southern CA suggested we check this out for Breakfast. It is a favorite among locals, and now we are big fans too. Located right on the South Coast Hwy 101, Swami's has mostly outdoor seating. Expect a short wait to order, and sit down, but its worth it. They have a great line up of creative breakfast items, as well as more traditional fare including three egg omelettes and breakfast burritos. You can be as healthy (12 different smoothies) or as indulgent as you like. I had the organic whole grain blueberry pancakes, and my son had an Acia bowl which he loved. My wife had one of the special three egg omelettes. We thought it was priced very reasonably.

1  Thank MacAtlantaGa_

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Hope this helps the owner but I went back after they closed to get my wifes glasses....and saw a varmit climb the wall just above the grill

3  Thank johnfornal
Reviewed April 7, 2012

we have never been dissappointed by the food or service at swamis. it is one of our favorite places to eat now and we will not skip it when we are in the area.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

very fresh foods. many vegetarian choices. right near the swami gardens and surf break. sometimes a bit disorganized. great lunches and breakfast. i live here so i have picked through. one of my best.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Our family enjoyed walking here for breakfast. Outdoor dining. Dog friendly. Place your order at the counter, grab coffee, find a table and the staff will bring you your entre.