“Amazing experienced surf guide for an experienced surfer”

Surfhouse Adventures
Ranked #3 of 12 Tours in Encinitas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Surfhouse Adventures is located in Encinitas, California, one of the top 5 rated surf towns in the world. Their experienced guides will take you to some of the best waves in southern California and aim to give you the most memorable surf experience of your life. You will share some of our favorite local surf spots and give you the feel of what it’s like to surf like a local. From conquering the whitewater to getting comfortable in the line-up, surfers of all levels will discover that surfing is not just a sport, it’s a lifestyle.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed February 16, 2016

Nikki spent several days happily showing me around all of the surf breaks around San Diego to round out my west coast surf fest. From playful beach breaks to the pumping reefs of La Jolla, I was able to find waves that suited my level of surfing and figure out where to avoid the crowds and play nice with the locals. During the days and nights I was shown all of the best taco shops, burrito stands, and where to get coffee and ding repair kits. Evenings were fun hanging out with the locals at the local watering holes and being the unofficial mayor of Encinitas Nikki and California Surf Adventures made me feel like a part of the family and the community. And the waves were pumping!

2  Thank DeepDownInTheOcean
in 11 reviews
"board"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed January 21, 2016

Shredding huge variety of perfect waves, eating best food, and enjoying california lifestyle. Those guys made me feel like a local. Must visit position!

1  Thank m0rda
Reviewed December 8, 2015

We had the best time with California Surf Adventures! We had a lot of fun and were really well taken care of. Nikki and Sander were really helpful and welcoming and showed us around in Encinitas and San Diego. We were a bit unfortunate with the weather during a couple of days of our surf week, but they did what they could to make us happy and instead took us stand up paddle boarding one morning. These friendly and hospitable guys will really do what they can to make your stay great! However, an early morning surf session followed by a breakfast burrito is the best way to start your day :)

Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

I honestly would have never have experienced California the way Nikki & Sander showed us had it not been for them! The day I came back to the UK my friend & I were looking at flights to return to Encinitas asap! They're so thoughtful, fun & attentive they made my trip 100% more exciting than I could have planned alone. Forever appreciative, you guys are the best! Hopefully see you again soon! ☀️

See more reviews
Reviewed September 17, 2015

Nikki and Sander have something very special. From booking to leaving, no stone was left unturned, but of course, their local knowledge ensured this special trip for my kids, made the very best of their surfing ability in the most beautiful settings.
After a road trip down PCH1 from San Francisco, we were all very excited to arrive at the motel that they sorted for us in Del Mar. I couldn't have asked for better accommodation. Suffice to say the week went far to quickly and was rammed with surf, food and sights that will stay with us forever.
Don't dilly dally, you won't get a more authentic California Surf Adventure ...:0)x