“Awesome Cali Surf Adventure”

Surfhouse Adventures
Ranked #3 of 12 Tours in Encinitas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Surfhouse Adventures is located in Encinitas, California, one of the top 5 rated surf towns in the world. Their experienced guides will take you to some of the best waves in southern California and aim to give you the most memorable surf experience of your life. You will share some of our favorite local surf spots and give you the feel of what it’s like to surf like a local. From conquering the whitewater to getting comfortable in the line-up, surfers of all levels will discover that surfing is not just a sport, it’s a lifestyle.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Reviewed December 8, 2015

We had the best time with California Surf Adventures! We had a lot of fun and were really well taken care of. Nikki and Sander were really helpful and welcoming and showed us around in Encinitas and San Diego. We were a bit unfortunate with the weather during a couple of days of our surf week, but they did what they could to make us happy and instead took us stand up paddle boarding one morning. These friendly and hospitable guys will really do what they can to make your stay great! However, an early morning surf session followed by a breakfast burrito is the best way to start your day :)

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"board"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

I honestly would have never have experienced California the way Nikki & Sander showed us had it not been for them! The day I came back to the UK my friend & I were looking at flights to return to Encinitas asap! They're so thoughtful, fun & attentive they made my trip 100% more exciting than I could have planned alone. Forever appreciative, you guys are the best! Hopefully see you again soon! ☀️

Reviewed September 17, 2015

Nikki and Sander have something very special. From booking to leaving, no stone was left unturned, but of course, their local knowledge ensured this special trip for my kids, made the very best of their surfing ability in the most beautiful settings.
After a road trip down PCH1 from San Francisco, we were all very excited to arrive at the motel that they sorted for us in Del Mar. I couldn't have asked for better accommodation. Suffice to say the week went far to quickly and was rammed with surf, food and sights that will stay with us forever.
Don't dilly dally, you won't get a more authentic California Surf Adventure ...:0)x

Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

I stayed a week with Nikki and Sander and I loved every minute of it! They showed me the typical life of a surfer in California!
The best parts of the days were the early surf sessions followed by burritos at Juanitas - the best place in town (try the California with Guacamoule - amazing!!).
The boys are really great! You always have a good time with them, in the water and out of water! I truly recommend anyone thinking about going to Encinitas to just do it! It is a wonderful town!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 31, 2015

I'm from Montreal, Canada. I only had one week off during summer, but I REALLY wanted to go to Cali for surfing. Everybody was telling me that 1 week wasnt enough, that it wouldnt be worth, that I should wait...But I didnt want to wait! So I didnt listen to them and I booked a flight. And it was one the best decisions of my (young) life! I had such a blast in Encinitas with Nikki, Sander and all the other people I met over there. For me, who was staying in Cali for a really short period, having locals like Nikki & Sander to show me around has been really helpful ; I didnt have to ''lose'' time trying to find the good spots, PLUS I didnt have to worry about how I could get there. And that, I think, was a big plus. I've been on surf trips before, and I find the transportation has always been a big issue...so having someone to take me to the different surf spots made my life so much easier (and some good spots are located a walking distance from the hotel, so if you feel like going surfing by yourself or with the new surf mates you just met, you dont have to worry about someone driving you...you can definitely walk or use one of the provided bikes)... I could keep on writing good things about my sweet escape, but I'll save it for later. To make it short: if you're not sure about booking with Surf Adventures, do it. You won't regret it. I'm usually not really into organized stuff when I travel, I prefer to be by my own, totally free, but Surf Adventures is not one of those too touristy/too commercial/too well planned things. Nikki and Sander are genuinely good people who just want you to have a good time.