“Lunch with son and wife”
Review of Trattoria I Trulli

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between G & H Street
Transit: Encinitas Coaster stop 3 blocks North and 1 block East of our location
Description: Cozy and quaint setting that will bring you back to Italia! A true trattoria one would find roadside in Tuscany. Our cuisine is traditional authentic Italian. With many classical dishes including homemade lasagne, our classic ricotta & spinach ravioli and gnocchi made in house daily. Bread fresh from the oven every morning compliments our garlicky Sicilian tomato pesto dipping sauce. A rock star wine list with more than 100 bottles offered at every price point and more than 20 wines by the glass to choose from. Daily specials are more contemporary Italian with a range of game meats including rabbit, venison, quail and bison using produce and recipes of the season. Gluten-free & whole grain pastas are available as well as a wide variety of vegetarian items to choose from. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and high quality products for an enchanting experience for all of our guests. Raise your glass and fill your soul with heart and goodness ~ cheers!
“Lunch with son and wife”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch with my son and wife. Greeted by waiter, warm greeting. Ordered drinks and lunch. Waiter recommended a Italian wine for my wife, let her taste it first - she didn't like it and ordered a California Pinot Noir instead. Food was great - my wife and son really enjoyed the desserts. Great food and service. We will be back. Try it.

• Visited June 2014

Longville, Minnesota
“too much noise”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

The service was good but the food mediocre. The tables for a couple are very crowded and with the noise almost impossible to talk with your date. This was recommended as a romantic restaurant. It could not have been less.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank doug s
LITCHFIELD PARK
“Amazing Italian Food!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Wow! My sis had the fillet mignon Gorgonzola and I had the halibut special. AMAZING. Food and service here is top notch!!!

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Authentic!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Feels and tastes like you are in Italy. The ambiance is just like a small cafe in Italy. Outdoor seating - be sure to make a reservation as it is quite popular. Food is fresh and fantastic.

Visited March 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Very good Italian”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We have eaten lunch three time here and it was always so good. Service attentive and friendly. If I lived nearby would be a regular!

• Visited April 2014