“A yearly fav”
Review of Weidner's Gardens

Weidner's Gardens
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Got to go to the ladybug festival,classic bugs and a few to bring home for your own plants. The children love the digging of the pansies as well. Great day venture.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

They grow many varities of beautiful poinsettias as well as other gorgeous plants here. During the other times of the year they have fuchsias , begonias and pansies you can dig your own. The staff are all so nice & helpful.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I've been going here for years.. The quality is incredible and the staff is amazing. Any plants I get here last forever. I just wish it were a bit closer to my house. Staff is so knowledgeable. Love coming here

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were looking for a gift to thank our classmate for 20 of us for the weekend, Our local hostess was raving about Evelyn and Mary's poinsettia collection and I decided to see if they had baskets that were suitable for a gift, They created a magnificent basket filled with ice crystal poinsettias, hydrangea, ivy and fern. The price was far below what I would have payed at home and the service was 5*! I took a tour of the greenhouses while iwas there and am sad that I won't be able to see some of the more exotic varieties in bloom later this season.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is a beautiful spot and has many unusual and different flowers and plants for sale. " Dig-your-own begonias" has been a popular outing for years

1  Thank one4julio

Been to Weidner's Gardens? Share your experiences!