Review Highlights
East Coast Girl Hangs 10 in Leucadia

Excellent, authentic and fun experience learning to surf in the Pacific with Gerry! He is the real... read more

Reviewed November 29, 2021
P9299NMkellyw
Wonderful Day At The Beach

We had a great time surfing with Gerry. He's an excellent surf instructor. We learned so much-- I... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2019
Mayaismyname

All reviews the real deal gerry leucadia lesson wave surf pacific
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

My 15 year-old wanted surf lessons from a true local surfer and guru and that's what he got. Gerry taught my son not only how to surf, but how and why to love surfing. Thank Gerry for the best possible surfing experience!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank dwebsteraz
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

I had a great first solo surf lesson with Leucadia surf school. Gerry was very knowledgeable and patient with my newbie questions. We had a lot of time in the water to practice after a short beach lesson. During the lesson Gerry taught me about what type of waves to look for when surfing. At the beginning of the lesson Gerry would help me catch the waves and steady the board until I was able to stand, but by the end of the lesson I was catching (small) waves and gliding, then standing up with only verbal cues. Totally memorable experience to be out on the water, surfing for the first time. I would highly recommend Leucadia surf school!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

We got our lesson as a Christmas present, it was an amazing experience. It was the first time we surfed, Gerry was excellent at explaining everything and taking care of us! We really enjoyed it and will definitely be back for more lessons. Thank you so much!!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Gadegobo
Reviewed August 5, 2016

My 10 year old son loves Leucadia surf school and my daughter can't wait to start surfing with Gerry next summer!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank megansistek
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Had a great morning on the water with Gerry and Leucadia Surf School. Gerry did a great job of explaining the basics and getting us into the water. Got up right away and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Thanks Gerry!

Date of experience: May 2016