“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Large quantities of very good food and reasonably priced with great service! A family visit and everyone enjoyed it! Caters to kids!

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We had their signature breakfast item, the Manhole Sized Pancake. I was huge and overlapped the plate. It was inexpensive at $6.99. It was kind of thick though and I couldn't cut out with just my fork. We also had the country potatoes and they were quite good. The owner was very personable and gave us the story of the restaurant.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We saw this cafe Sat while out walking and secided to go on Sunday for breakfast. I had the bisquits and grave with eggs and the wife just had eggs and toast both were very good, the service was quick and the best part was that's it's off the hwy 101 so you could sit outside and it was not noisy. We walked past Swami's Cafe on our wat here and it was a zoo we're glad we didn't go there.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lots to pick from and awesome potato patties! yum! Like to sit outside with my dog. parking not too hard to find and food always good. Favorite little spot on 101 for sure,

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Ya know, it's not my favorite, but it has a certain sentimental value that can't be forgotten. I've been coming here since I was in elementary school (probably 25ish years).

The food is... really good, although certainly not great. I've always felt like they make their name as much in their portion size as they do in their ingredients. That's not the most positive thing.

It's a cool spot, definitely worth a look, and I know there are people who like their food more than I do... so if you're reading this, you might be one of them. Personally, I'd rather eat at a couple other spots nearby, but I won't name names. My wife loves it here, we've never had a bad meal, and it's likely that you won't either.

Try the American Fries with as many different toppings as your heart desires... sharing that and something else random off the menu (or even JUST the american fries) can be a great way to start off any day.