“Very clean,fresh savory cuisine”
Review of Kim's Restaurant

Kim's Restaurant
Ranked #103 of 303 Restaurants in Encinitas
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2011

I had an excellent time on my first visit. Truly world class. One of my primary criteria for a restaurant is how i feel 1-2 hours after I eat. the food is wholesome, fresh and delicious.

1  Thank Delmarduff

Reviewed November 13, 2010

Even though Kim's isn't really billed as a Vietnamese restaurant, they serve some of the best Pho we've had anywhere. The prices during lunch and happy hour are also fine.

But I resent having several dollars added to the exact same dish you had at lunch, just because the clock says it's now dinnertime.

Given the state of the economy, the places that will survive are the ones who are smart enough to rid themselves of outdated ideas like this. Hopefully, these guys will figure that out before it's too late.

Reviewed April 12, 2010

My husband eats meat but I am Vegan...Kim's has over 250 dishes to us to choose from and not have to chose a restaurant that the other doesn't want to go to.

I looove the Pho noodle soup, the mixed veggie one with broccoli, snow peas, dicon, is tastey.

My husband loves their fried shrimp eggrolls and eggless crepe. You get to build your own roll using lettuce for the eggrolls and crepe.

A must visit!

One more thing, their fresh coconut juice is right out of the coconut and their orange smoothie is to die for, taste just like an orange julius!!

Reviewed March 26, 2010

We went to Kim's for the first time due to the terrific Pho! We found that basically everything they service is so yummy! The service is delightful!
With a location right on the 101 within the Lumberyard shopping center, it's a great place to stop for eats!

Reviewed August 20, 2009

All their dishes have lots, I mean lots of flavor. Coconut shrimp soup, Lemon Grass Beef, BBQ Ribs, Vietnamese Meatloaf... to name a few of my favorites...

This restaurant serves food on the healthy side...less fat and more veggies.

U gotta go!