“Excellent all around”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had dinner, and everything we ordered was delicious!! I had the Ahi tuna starter with mangos, yum, and the chowder soup. And our waitress was the best I have had in awhile. This restaurant far exceeded my expectations.

There are newer reviews for D Street Bar and Grill

Reviewed June 17, 2013

stopped here for an early dinner. food was fine, service was good, great set-up for a sports bar, but not for a normal meal, as the restaurant was really loud

probably won't stop by again, unless there was a game I wanted to catch. plenty of other good places to try in the area!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

There are lots of places to stop and eat/drink while watching sports in Encinitas. But D Street has become my first choice. The multiple screens are situated high enough to always be viewable no matter how busy it gets. They are also pretty attentive to making sure they put your home teams' game on if there's a screen available. Lots of happy hour and game day specials and the onion rings are the best in town by FAR.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great burgers, and I love the recession Monday's where all their entrees are half off. Our waitress was very attentive. Loved the atmosphere. Great corner place to hang out.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were driving down the coast and stopped in Encinitas for lunch. Lots of parking behind the main street. Near the sign ENCINITAS we found this jewel of a spot. D Street proved to be very kid friendly even though it was a bar atmosphere. The adults enjoyed the Primo beer while the kids colored. The waitress brought out the food for the kids first, smart lady. I would recommend the fish tacos and shrimp tacos because they were awesome. All ten of us were very pleased. Loved it.