“Intimate Thai restaurant, good food and prices”
Review of Thai Society

Thai Society
Ranked #85 of 302 Restaurants in Encinitas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This little restaurant in a shopping center has only about 30 seats. It is very nicely decorated and looks like a restaurant you would find in a cosmopolitan city. We had a noodle dish and a wok dish and they were both good size portions, tasty and reasonably priced. Our friends tell us their mango mousse cake is a great dessert.

There are newer reviews for Thai Society

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I got some food to go last week...the yellow curry with shrimp...and it was so good I went back the next night. I love Thai food and am thrilled this place is so close. I had the spicy basil the 2nd night....as good as the curry. The service was superb, food was delicious and nice sized portions. I will definitely be back and highly recommend this to anyone in the area!!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

My wife and I had a lovely dinner at Thai Society the other night. I had earlier had a very nice lunch so I wanted to let her experience my delight. For dinner, the chef created wonderful entrees with amazing flavors. We will be back many times as Thai Society is a nice addition to the local scene.