“Delicious Oysters and Champagne”

Solace & The Moonlight Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Solace & The Moonlight Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 300 Restaurants in Encinitas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Solace & The Moonlight Lounge is situated in Pacific Station, a LEED silver certified mixed use project in the heart of downtown Encinitas. Just off of historic South Coast Highway 101 and near Moonlight Beach, we bring our creative blend of classic and modern American Cuisine and Oyster Bar to Coastal North County San Diego
San Diego, CA
“Delicious Oysters and Champagne”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stumbled upon this place by accident, food and drink were good it was more about ambience. Nice little second level patio seating with view for sunsets. Industrial architecture which lends to somewhat noisy atmosphere. Fun place to go for drinks and appetizers.

• Visited November 2013

Sherman oaks
“Amazing cinnamon rolls”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Tried this place with a friends recommendation and it was awesome. The 2nd story patio seating was great. We started with a fried green tomato app that was delish then we order the best grilled cheese I had ever had that came with a cup of tomato bisque soup to die for. My favorite part was the dessert it was a huge cinnamon roll with vanilla pecan sauce this is a must try it's the best cinnamon roll I ever had. If you are ever in Encinitas DEFINATELY try this place I'm sure the dinners are great too.

LITCHFIELD PARK
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I went here for lunch and it was awesome. I had the quinoa burger and my sis had the clam chowder/chk salad combo. The cheese bisquits and tomato jam were insane. Loved it!!

San Diego, California
“Lunch”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I enjoyed my ahi but it was not center cut. My daughter was disappointed by what the waitress described as eggs benedict, it definitely was not and had to be sent back being the yokes were over cooked. They did not take the plate only brought us the boiled eggs in a cup, really, I would have to say not cool. They should have taken the plate and redressed it and that would have been customer service. No likely to go back

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank McK5nz
Pompano Beach, Florida
“great everything”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I went here when I was visiting friend in Temecula. Every thing was spectacular from the artisan cheese board to the stuffed squash blossoms we loved it all. The Albacore chop chop was wonderful and the oysters I had were amazing I tried four different kinds. Nicki at the oyster bar was so helpful and inform me were they were all form. “Oyster 101" my favorite were from Canada.
We sat at the bar, the greeting by the manger was great ask if all wass good.
this is a place I will return to.

• Visited May 2014