“Fish was very good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Their concept is pretty simple. You can get fish, grilled or fried as a taco, salad or platter. We had fish tacos (three in an order) and the fish was plentiful and not just cod, like you often get. That night they had spaghetti with clams on the specials. Our friend ordered it and said it was very good. A man next to us told us that the desserts were excellent although we did not get to try them. They are onoly open for dinner (at 4 pm) . There are lines outside, especially after 7, so the earlier the better.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Only problem is that althoughw it's the law that you are allowed to take home wine left in bought bottle, they don't allow it. They make you choose to either drink all of it there or throw it away. When you pay good money for a bottle of wine you shouldn't have to make the choice about driving with a forced buzz or wasting money.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

After going and leaving twice because of the crowd, we finally got in to eat a few days ago. The line to order snakes out the door where you have to keep moving to let servers and other customers through. After ordering dinner and a beer, I stepped aside to collect my beer before going to the table. It seemed reasonable to me, but they treated me like and idiot when they explained that they would bring it to me.

We started with the Albacore Poke and it was great. My fish and chips were nothing special. My wife liked her grilled fish plate well enough, but again, nothing special.

I will leave it to the crowds who love it and wonder why they do.

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Great food fast service. Offer fresh catch of the day and standard staples. Healthy side options. Only open a few hours a day and seating can be crowded but totally worth it. If you want excellent fish at a good price this is the place.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I hate to review one of my fav restaurants because it will be even harder for me to find a table. Great food and we really like the waitstaff. Lines are out the door after 5 so we go early-when it opens.