“TVs at every table, yummy street tacos, great place to watch a game!”
Review of Stadium Sports Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stadium Sports Bar & Restaurant
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Not my favorite selection of food, and the personal TVs on every table (except for tall bar tables) is a little overkill. They have a HUGE wall-sized screen in the back room and a cool fire pit out back (I haven't actually been out back because there were a bunch of smokers out there when I wanted to check it out-and I can't stand ciggy smoke, but it looks super cool from the inside!).

We've eaten here a few times and were here once for happy hour on a taco tuesday night. Their street tacos surprised me, they were yummy, and so did the little corn dogs with mustard. Tasty and fun.

But this isn't my first choice if I want a meal that doesn't make me think of greasy bar food.

Overall, it's a neat place to hang out if you just want to watch sports or be loud with friends.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

You got to go! Huge beer selection, great bar food, friendly service, and TVs everywhere. PLUS great outdoor patio with generous smoking section. They have done everything right and created an awesome place to watch the game or just hang out.

1  Thank BigCityCowboy
Reviewed November 11, 2011

My husband and I stumbled upon Stadium while visiting San Diego and it was an very pleasant surprise. The food was absolutely excellent and they have the coolest personal beer kegs that go on the table. Each table has a personal tv too, which i have never seen before. The waitress was also really nice and the owner came over and greeted us. Really nice find!

Reviewed December 26, 2009

Our first time at the Bullpen and we were happy with the food. Steak sandwich and the BBQ burger were very good. Portion size is big. Beer reasonably priced. Pleasant wait staff. We will go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Del Mar, California
Reviewed July 15, 2008

Fun place during college football season. Pretty decent bar food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook