“Calzones!”

Flippin' Pizza
Ranked #162 of 314 Restaurants in Encinitas
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 1, 2013

A great place for a quick meal, the garlic knots are fabulous and the calzones fantastic! There aren't many tables so it is best to come at an off-time if you plan to eat there.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We mostly use the delivery service to enjoy the handmade pizzas. It is made in the NY style of pizza with tasty tomato sauce and fresh toppings. If you order your pizza well-done it will come crispy and extra tasty. We also like the salads they make. We have enjoyed their pizzas for years ever since they opened. Their food has been consistently good so we keep going back to them.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Tomato Basil Garlic (White Pie) is my favorite. At first blush, this became my favorite pizza place.. for about a week. After having to have a couple slices of the TBG about every other day, I realized it was a very greasy pizza that tended to become really dry.

The ingredients are really fresh and I'm sure if I tried the other pizzas I would also be impressed.. But if you eat here, it's a good place to go for pizza.. Just don't overdo it like I did. :o)

Reviewed November 13, 2011

This is a pizza joint. There is a case as soon as you walk in filled with pizza. Don't be put off it purposely undercooked so you can have them heated to perfection. I ordered 2 slices and was eating a memory in just a few moments. The "kids" that work there are all friendly and look like they are having fun. Its clean delicious and well go check it out and see for yourself. You can eat there or take home or have it delievered. I have done all 3. I love the meatball,garlic and onion pizza and asked them to add some gorganzola to it. I even tried the gluten free which is more like a fancy flat bread then pizza but I like that on occasion.

Reviewed November 11, 2011

Ok food, but premium priced and not worth it. Better places in town that are half the price.