“Really good fish tacos”

Ranked #29 of 302 Restaurants in Encinitas
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is a casual place. They had this deep fried fish taco dish that was terrific. The rest of the food was fine. I would come back just for more fish tacos!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went for breakfast on Sunday morning. We originally were going to a place across the street but it was packed with people and although it was hard to leave it since it smelled good we decided to go across the way where it didn't seem as packed (although we knew it was taking a chance) but I also noticed that it had really good reviews. It was pretty average, not big portions of food which is good. Banana walnut pancakes were good, would I go again for them? naaah.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

They have a wide selection of sandwiches, entrees and breakfast items. The specialty is their turkey. It is real turkey - they roast several every day- not processed or sliced. On turkey sandwiches, turkey plates or even the turkey noodle soup, it is very good. The waitresses seem like they have been their forever and are very nice.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I had the Eggs Benedict with Avocado and Bacon - truly excellent. My wife had the same and my daughter had the Breakfast Burrito which was equally good. Nice friendly atmosphere and superb service.

Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

Old time diner-type setting. The service and food were wonderful. I loved the downtown setting too. Our waiter was attentive and capable with our large crowd too.