“Worth the stop”

Elephant Bar
Ranked #66 of 110 Restaurants in Emeryville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Los Angeles, California
“Worth the stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Met our nephew from the 'big city' [SF] in Emeryville at the Elephant Bar. Food was great, place was clean, mens' room was clean (that's usually unheard of in a chain). Service was good, value priced and food was very good.

Downside, it's noisy.

• Visited February 2013

Sacramento, California
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Service was okay, food was okay, atmosphere was okay. Exactly what you would expect from the Elephant Bar, can't go wrong.

Visited January 2013
Houston, Texas
“You're going to hate me, we are out of burgers”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

Walked into this very appealing looking restaurant and decided to peruse the menu before I sat down to make sure they had something desirable that I would enjoy eating. After careful consideration, I informed the host that I would be staying. I was asked to patiently wait and was seated shortly. The waitress was busy, but she did stop by my table and let me know that she'd be right with me. She returned shortly and asked for my drink order, to which I happily gave her, and since I had already looked at the menu, I was ready to give her my food order. I asked for their deliciously described burger which I thought would have made a perfect match for the draft beer I ordered. Well that's when my mouth watering came to an abrupt HALT. She said, "You're going to hate me, but we're out of burgers." In disbelief, I looked at her and told her, not a problem, I guess I'll just go somewhere else and get a burger." She was nice as she informed me that if I went down the road, I could have a mediocre burger. I thanked her and walked out. If you decide to go for a burger, be prepared for this, but hopefully you'll get to enjoy one, while I didn't.

• Visited December 2012
Sebastopol, California
“Great Sear Ahi and fast service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Stopped in this restaurant on a Saturday night before a game ordered the seared Ahi Salad (love that they tell me how many calories it was) the salad portion was very generous it had edamame, lettuce, dried tomatoes and some very tasty dressing, the food came quickly and the services was very prompt. I will come again when I am in the area. The friend I was with had the Orange Chicken dish, he loved it thought it was well done and that the vegetables were cooked perfectly.

• Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Great bar area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

Food and bar are great!! All 11 of us went there several times during our week long stay. Close to everything and waling distance from our hotel!

Visited December 2012