“Great Sear Ahi and fast service”
Review of Elephant Bar - CLOSED

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Stopped in this restaurant on a Saturday night before a game ordered the seared Ahi Salad (love that they tell me how many calories it was) the salad portion was very generous it had edamame, lettuce, dried tomatoes and some very tasty dressing, the food came quickly and the services was very prompt. I will come again when I am in the area. The friend I was with had the Orange Chicken dish, he loved it thought it was well done and that the vegetables were cooked perfectly.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Food and bar are great!! All 11 of us went there several times during our week long stay. Close to everything and waling distance from our hotel!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I had a business dinner at the Elephant Bar. It has an extensive menu (chain restaurant style).
The wait staff was very good and handled our "business" separate check very well. The menu had "light' dishes and "gluten-free". The down side for is they listed calorie counts for every dish on the menu. So if you wanted to have fries instead of a salad, guilt will sneak in.
The meal was average, drinks were fine and service was good.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Lots of choices for the appetizers during happy hour !! Good service too and great atmosphere !! The night before I tried the orange chicken but it was just average but still alright but that was not during happy hour prices. I dont drink so I try to watch for good deals. The appetizers were good though.The buffalo chicken tenders were great as well was the fried like sushi from the appetizers list !! Overall slightly above average in my opinion

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were one of the only families in the restaurant on a Sunday at 11:00ish. The service started off well, but by the time our food arrived, the service was so poor we had to get service from the restaurant manager after several attempts to be attended too. Most of the food was as good as we have experienced in the past,except for the wraps which didn't have big enough pieces of lettuce to wrap anything.