Wow, this hotel was awesome even though under construction. It was noisy and smelled horrible of paint and chemicals, but the service exceeded my expectations therefore I will return! I stayed quite a few days and was immediately off to a bad start. My admin booked me in doubles near the elevator, I missed my connection flight due to weather conditions and to top it of, the airline lost my luggage and I had nothing to wear and had a very important business meeting with partners in the SF area early the next morning. The Front Desk Manager Jessica took care of me and went the extra mile. I would love to say that she did this because I'm a Diamond member, but I don't really know if she knew or not. Their shuttle wasn't running that night, but she drove me to target anyway at 10:30pm and saved the day!! That night was hectic, but she stayed level headed and seemed happy and eager to help me! She also gave me great recommendations for room service, which I never use. Garden Inn's never usually have good food but it was great this time! I actually ate in the room twice more during the week. The Mobley Burger was excellent. Thanks Jessica!! I know that I can be very demanding, but as a Hilton Diamond member I know my worth and your staff were excellent at accommodating me. The Evening/Weekend Crew were awesome. Ray, Mona, Felicia and Jessica were so fun and kept me laughing at check in and EVERYTIME I walked through the lobby I felt like an old friend!! . A great bunch of girls. It would be nice if the morning crew that I checked out with on Tuesday were the same. They were nice, but lacked the personality and interaction I received on weekends. Their heads were constantly in the computer and not much eye contact at all. All in all this hotel exceeded my expectations for a Garden Inn. It's a large property with great views of the city and bridge. I'll be sure to come back when I'm training again. Thank you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge is nestled on the waterfront at the foot of the historic San Francisco Bay Bridge in Emeryville, CA and boasts panoramic views of the Berkeley Hills and the San Francisco Bay. The hotel is conveniently located minutes from Berkeley, San Francisco, and Oakland and offers complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge Hotel Emeryville
- Hilton Garden Inn Emeryville
- Emeryville Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Emeryville