We stayed several nights while visiting the Bay Area and found it to be an extremely nice hotel with a great staff. The new bridge had just opened and the backups were significant, though I'm sure they will lessen with time. I was surprised to see ear plugs on the night stand, but things outside were on the noisy side. The location and views were pleasant. Parking was $15/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge is nestled on the waterfront at the foot of the historic San Francisco Bay Bridge in Emeryville, CA and boasts panoramic views of the Berkeley Hills and the San Francisco Bay. The hotel is conveniently located minutes from Berkeley, San Francisco, and Oakland and offers complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge Hotel Emeryville
- Hilton Garden Inn Emeryville
- Emeryville Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Emeryville