I stayed 2 nights, the first in a room facing the highway, which was noisy. They supply ear plugs that do not help. As an Honors member, I thought it would be easy to change to the quieter side but the manager at the desk could not confirm it. He did get me moved and was nice about it, however beware that this is the side everyone wants to stay on. The view wasn't that great because I was only on the 6th floor but it was quieter. The $15 parking charge did not surprise me since so many people use this as a San Fran hotel where the parking is $50 per night. The staff were very helpful and nice and my room was very clean and comfy. I have stayed here before to visit my son at CAL - which is very easy since it is right near the highway and it is easy to get to the university. Berkeley has limited hotels so this was helpful to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge is nestled on the waterfront at the foot of the historic San Francisco Bay Bridge in Emeryville, CA and boasts panoramic views of the Berkeley Hills and the San Francisco Bay. The hotel is conveniently located minutes from Berkeley, San Francisco, and Oakland and offers complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge Hotel Emeryville
- Hilton Garden Inn Emeryville
- Emeryville Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Emeryville