This was one of the smallest rooms I've stayed in in many years, but, that said, it was very comfortable and filled with convenience and amenities. The only other issue was noise from the nearby freeway which never ended as it is the approach from the East Bay to San Francisco. I did sleep well, but when I was awake I was always aware of the background noise.
The contemporary decor was pleasing to me and I enjoyed the easy chair which had a good reading lamp beside it. The bed was extremely comfortable and there were many pillows. There was also a desk and very comfortable chair if I had needed to do any work. In addition, there was a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker with coffee makings, flat screen TV, 2 phones (bedside and on the desk), clock radio, and many lamps and plugs for charging electronic devices. The bathroom was very nice with good lighting, had all of the usual amenities, and the shower head was one of the best I've encountered in a hotel.
Check-in was quick and pleasant and I used express check out so there was no waiting in the morning. The hotel courtesy van took me to the Amtrak Station.
I did not try the hotel restaurant or bar, but they looked inviting.
For anyone who likes to walk or jog the sidewalk next to the hotel, which goes beside the bay, is great and offers breathtaking views.
Hilton Garden Inn is my favorite hotel brand for comfort, amenities and value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge is nestled on the waterfront at the foot of the historic San Francisco Bay Bridge in Emeryville, CA and boasts panoramic views of the Berkeley Hills and the San Francisco Bay. The hotel is conveniently located minutes from Berkeley, San Francisco, and Oakland and offers complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge Hotel Emeryville
- Hilton Garden Inn Emeryville
- Emeryville Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Emeryville