I've spent a week here at the hotel, and while it's clean and the bed is comfortable, I'm not impressed.
I like Hilton Garden Inn's because of the adjustable bed. Other than that this is just another hotel. My room looks east toward the freeway, and because of that I get a lot of freeway noise. There's no closet in the room. Instead there's an armoire that is built a bit strange.
I'm here on a business project with the room paid for for 10 days. This morning, on the 8th day, I had a bill under my door showing I was checking out. When I inquired about it at 6:45am I was told to call back after 8am to talk to the manager. I had to go to work without knowing if my belongings would be stuffed in my suitcase when I got back. It was sorted out, but without good customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge is nestled on the waterfront at the foot of the historic San Francisco Bay Bridge in Emeryville, CA and boasts panoramic views of the Berkeley Hills and the San Francisco Bay. The hotel is conveniently located minutes from Berkeley, San Francisco, and Oakland and offers complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge Hotel Emeryville
- Hilton Garden Inn Emeryville
- Emeryville Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Emeryville