“My Go To Burger Place”

Habit Burger Grill
Ranked #9 of 259 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sacramento, California
“My Go To Burger Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

I absloutely love the burgers here. Staff is friendly and I always get a reiable burger. I just wish they had a drive thru. The grilled onions make this for me. Don't forget to add bacon. Yum!

Visited August 2012

“Good Burgers, Great Milkshakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We eat at the Habit when our kids' school hold fundraising dinner-night-out there. They are a lot better than fast food burgers and their milkshakes are even better. My personal favorite is their Mocha milkshake. Their shakes are not too thick and not thin at all...just right. I like that you have the option of choosing a wheat bun instead of the standard white bun.

Elk Grove, California
“Mmm... that is a tasty burger.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2011

Awesome burgers, made to order. They land between In-N-Out and Red Robin on price and quality.

Sacramento
“It's a burger joint.......”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2008

I'm basing my review as compared to other burger joints. It's a pretty darn good burger. What struck me the most was the similarity to an In-n-out buger but with more meat. If I have an itchin for a burger and I'm in the area, I'll stop by this joint. It's definitely better than your standard fast food burger. The place is usually crowded, so that's a good indicator. Double burger w/cheese, fries and a soda will set you back $8 bucks. If you've never been there, I recommend that you give it a try.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“cheaper, but not the best.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2008

cheaper, but not the best.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Habit Burger Grill? Share your experiences!