Whenever traveling I-5 through Sacramento, it's difficult to know where to get off for a motel. There doesn't seem to be any motels right alongside the freeway that one can see from the road or good signage. Situation is solved by exiting in Elk Grove for good motels. I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn and found it really first rate....close to some good restaurants too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove hotel is surrounded by beautiful California greenery, public parks and appealing attractions (we're 12 miles from downtown Sacramento). Choose a spacious guest room, or upgrade to a suite with a sofa bed, microwave and refrigerator. Enjoy many amenities at our 100% non-smoking hotel, like our free breakfast (with hot and cold items), free WiFi in every room, LCD HDTVs, outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, fitness room, room service, on-site snack shop and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna i-5
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna i-5 Hotel Elk Grove
- Hampton Inn Elk Grove
- Elk Grove Hampton Inn